episode 78: do your business policies reflect
your core values?
As the leader of your business, you get to create your own business policies. You decide how you want to handle payments, scheduling, cancellations and more. It’s ideal to have clear policies with strong and loving boundaries that are in alignment with your core values and beliefs.
In this episode, we explore how to identify your Top 10 Core Values and how to check if your business policies and legal documents are aligned with them.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why your business policies should be outlined in your LEGAL contracts and documents
- Why your business policies and legal documents should reflect your core values
- What core values are and why Lisa aligns them with the solar plexus chakra
- How to identify your Top 10 Core Values
- My Top 10 Core Values (as an example)
- How to make sure your core values are reflected in your business policies
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.