episode 8: cover your buns when you speak on stage
When you’re a speaker, all of the event logistics and details can make your palms sweat and cause stress and worry. In this episode, you’ll learn how to create clarity with your event host through your Speaker Agreement and how to cover your buns before, during and after you take the stage.
in this episode I share:
- What is a Speaker Agreement?
- What should be covered in your Speaker Agreement (and why)
- 3 ways that a Speaker Agreement supports you
- How to protect YOUR original content during a speech
- Who owns what after the presentation is over?
- Why I align speaking agreements with the sacral chakra
The Washington Post – article
The Post – movie starring Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks