episode 81: why it’s so hard to set boundaries
For healers, coaches, therapists, and heart-centered entrepreneurs, there seems to be one common theme…it’s hard to set boundaries. When you’re a “giver” and you just want to help people, it’s not always easy to create boundaries to honor yourself. Stretching your boundary muscle is an act of courage – and it takes patience.
In this podcast episode we discuss boundaries and why it’s so difficult to set them and keep them.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- What boundaries are and why they’re important
- The true cost of overgiving and having flimsy boundaries
- How our mindset to be nice can negatively impact our income
- The consequences of not having strong boundaries
- Why it’s hard for us to say no to others and yes to ourselves
- How using a “mini-script” can help you set clear boundaries
- Why having a “boundary practice” is important
- How having a Client Agreement benefits both you and your clients
- Why I align boundaries and Client Agreements with the sacral chakra
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.