episode 82: when should you use a waiver versus a contract?
Waivers versus Contracts…. What are they – and what’s the difference between them? How do you know when you’re supposed to use a Waiver? When should you use a Contract instead?
In this podcast episode, we clear up the confusion between Waivers and Contracts so that you can know when to use Waivers and when to use Contracts to protect yourself.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- What a Waiver is and how it protects you
- When and why a Waiver will not hold up in court
- What a Contract is and why you should put it in writing
- How to know when to use a Waiver and when to use a Contract
- Different examples of when you’ll use Waivers or Contracts
- Why I align Waivers with the root chakra and Contracts with the sacral chakra
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.