episode 89: legal tips for hiring 4 key team members
What do you need to know when hiring your team? What kinds of contracts should you use? What questions should you ask when interviewing them?
This episode is packed full of legal tips for hiring 4 key team members (your virtual assistant, website/graphic designer, accountant and lawyer) including how to know who to hire first, what questions to ask when interviewing them, and what sections need to be in your contracts when bringing them on board to support or protect your business.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Different types of team members and how to know who you should hire first
- The pros and cons of hiring new team members
- Hiring your team members as Independent Contractors vs. Employees
- What legal documents you need for working with Independent Contractors
- Why Lisa aligns contracts with the sacral chakra
- What legal documents you need for your team
- 6 key sections that should be in your Agreement for Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- 8 key sections that should be in your Agreement for Hiring a Website Designer and/or Graphic Designer
- When you should hire an accountant and how an accountant can help you
- Questions you should ask an accountant when hiring them
- What you should know when hiring a lawyer and how a lawyer can help you
- Questions you should ask a lawyer when hiring them
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!