episode 98: 3 types of client agreements
for 1-on-1 clients, masterminds and combo programs
“Do I REALLY need to use a Client Agreement? Can’t I just pull a few paragraphs together and use the same document for every kind of client I have?” Many entrepreneurs or coaches feel uncomfortable using different written Client Agreements with different types of clients. Yet, by not doing it, they put their income and program content on the line.
In this episode, you’ll learn about 3 types of clients and why you want to use a different type of Client Agreement when working with each of them to protect your income, your program content and your brand.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- 3 reasons to feel good about using Client Agreements
- Which kind of Client Agreement to use with 3 different types of clients – including why they differ and how each one protects you
- When to use a Client Agreement with programs and services for your one-on-one clients
- When to use a Client Agreement for Small Groups & Masterminds specifically designed for your Masterminds or small group programs
- When to use a Client Agreement for a Combo Program for offering a program that includes group coursework AND 1-on-1 coaching
- Why I align Client Agreements with the sacral chakra
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!