[FREE WORKSHOP] How your body affects others
If you’re dedicated to helping others heal, it can be overwhelming if you’re taking on responsibility for your clients… and at the same time growing your own business.
It can feel exhausting…but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Just a reminder that my friend and client Dr. Kim D’Eramo has been studying MindBody healing for decades, even as a board-certified Emergency Medicine doctor, and she’s teaching other practitioners how to do business differently.
On August 20th, she’s sharing a FREE WORKSHOP to teach how to not take on so much at an energetic level and to bring your work to a new dimension.
Sounds out-of-the-box for a doctor, right? It is. That’s what I love about her.
I’m signed up for the free live workshop. Want to join me? Save your seat here.
In this FREE LIVE WORKSHOP you’ll learn:
- How to stop taking on others’ energy and activate your clients to awaken their own power.
- Get out of lack consciousness in your business and enter abundance consciousness so money flows effortlessly.
- How to tap into your own body for guidance and clarity in creating your business structures. (<— this is my favorite part!)
- How to connect with exactly who you’re here to work with so they find you easily and can choose to work with you.
- How to step into a 5th Dimensional business so your work is a seamless expression of your true self and you easily receive more than what you put in.
Dr. Kim will also offer a bonus EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) mini-session to align yourself with money, love & purpose. I’m a huge fan of tapping so this is a win!
Register HERE to start having a more conscious, abundant, 5th Dimensional business and how to tap into your own body and energy to do it. Dr. Kim’s work is such a gift!
In full disclosure (like a good lawyer!), I need to tell you that if Dr. Kim invites you during or after the webinar to enroll in a program or course, I’ll earn a referral fee if you choose to sign up through my affiliate link. Know that I wouldn’t recommend Dr. Kim or this workshop if I didn’t fully believe in her healing work.