Get booked on TV! (But don’t do it the way I did it…)
I want to share a special opportunity to learn how to get yourself on TV.
Because sooo many people want to be on TV but don’t know how to do it.
One way to do it – which I don’t recommend – is having your husband be shot in the scalp/head while ice fishing on a quiet Sunday morning in 2014 (yes, that’s what I said…shot in the head… it was insane, but don’t worry, he’s 99% fine now)….
What happened was the news media trucks rolled up in my driveway the next morning to interview him on the spot. I felt like I was a Hollywood actor or something with paparazzi in my driveway.
I heard a knock at the door and opened it to find a cute brunette producer and her cameraman with a giant camera on his shoulder asking if they could come in and do an interview.
Yes, that’s what really happened. Here’s a pic from the interview which was posted on the WMTW-8 website (ABC affiliate):
So, I’ve been on TV before.
Several times, actually, because other news stations showed up that day to do an interview too….It was totally surreal.
(Fortunately, I had been interviewed on “Good Day Maine” several years before when I was the president of the Junior League of Portland so I had done other TV interviews and was ready when the camera appeared in my living room.)
However, there are MUCH better ways to learn how to be on TV than the news-reporters-show-up-at-your-door method…
Getting on TV is a fast, inexpensive way to raise your impact, image and impression to grow your biz and spread your message.
Is it time to let the world see you so you can help more people and make the money you want to make? Not to mention, make a bigger impact on the world?
Learn how to get on TV from my mentors, friends and clients Chris Winfield & Jen Gottlieb of Super Connector Media.
So far they’ve helped 4,193 other business owners in 53 countries be on TV. And I’ve never seen ANYONE overdeliver and care as much about their clients as these two.
All you have to do is:
1. Watch the video on this page to learn about their Be on TV Challenge.
2. Do what Chris & Jen tell you to do.
Yep! Exactly. Just follow their advice. They have featured entrepreneurs, coaches and practitioners on Hallmark, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, and sooo many more.
Here are some of the results they’ve gotten for people…just like you.
- They helped Divorce coach, Andrea Hipps get booked on TV for National Divorce Day…. and land a major celebrity onto her webinar.
- They helped Speaker Jennifer Grace get booked on NBC 6 & Emmy Award Winning Show The List. (She’s now booked solid with corporate speaking gigs.)
- They helped Amy Freinberg get on The Dr. Oz Show. Bringing news of her weight loss program to over 2.6 million viewers.
- They helped Jessica Hughes sell $10,000 of her prints & paintings in 5 days.
- They helped Viviana Puello get named as… “ One of the “top 20 people to follow on Instagram” in the NEW YORK WEEKLY.
- They helped Author Tsao-Lin Moy get on FOX 5 and promote her book… “Will I Ever Get Pregnant?” to millions of women.
- They helped Shayna Peter’s online programs get shared by over 100 media outlets including CBS, FOX, NBC.
- They helped Jia Wertz get published in Entrepreneur Magazine.
- They’ve also helped “big” name coaches and healers like Todd Herman and Jim Kwik land Today show segments….the list goes on!
The reason why I’m sharing all of this proof, is because I want you to know that these two are legit. Seriously legit.
Join their Challenge and cross off “be on TV” from your vision board for 2021.
But you need to hurry… because as soon as the timer on their page hits 0:00, the Be on TV Challenge will be closed…so make sure you check it out now.
Here’s to getting on TV the easy way – not the get-shot-in-the-head-way! WHEW!
If you feel intimidated by the idea of going on TV, that’s perfectly normal. Imagine how I felt when the cameraman showed up on my driveway with the cute brunette producer. I was petrified.
There’s two things to know…
The first, is that fear is your friend (it’s there to help you.)
The second is that Chris & Jen will take very good care of you and walk you right through what you need to know to get on TV. (I wouldn’t recommend them to you otherwise.)
In full disclosure (like a good lawyer!), I need to tell you that if Chris & Jen invite you during or after the challenge to enroll in a program or course, I’ll earn a referral fee if you choose to sign up through my affiliate link. Know that I wouldn’t recommend Chris or Jen if I didn’t know them personally and fully believe in their work.