[Podcast] How to protect your membership site
Membership-based sites with subscription programs are all the rage these days.
They are so popular because clients love that there’s a low barrier cost to entry – and business owners LOVE that they can predict their income on a monthly basis once they’re up and running for a few months and they can assess the data.
But you may be wondering…
What legal documents do you need to protect the content of your program and your membership website?
What do you do if someone cancels their membership halfway through a month or wants a refund?
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 3 steps to protect your membership program
- How to shield your income
- How a Website Disclaimer protects you
- Why Website Terms & Conditions protects your work
- How to limit your liability when it comes to your program materials
- What a Mini-Disclaimer is
- How each legal document aligns with either the root or heart chakras
Here’s to getting legally covered with a membership site!