How to protect yourself as a licensed practitioner
I get questions all the time from licensed health & wellness practitioners who own their own business about how to legally protect themselves.
They want to be sure that their patients fully understand what they can and cannot do and protect themselves from anyone coming after them.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE helping licensed professionals know the legal basics so you can expand your work online without jeopardizing your practice.
That’s why I was thrilled when Dr. Ellie Heintze invited me to be interviewed for the The Profitable Practitioner Summit.
Ellie is a naturopathic physician and acupuncturist and she asked me to talk to holistically-minded medical practitioners or licensed providers.
In just 30 minutes, we covered:
- The top 3 mistakes that holistic business owners make
- The key items you need to have on your website to keep your business protected as you branch out from your traditional practice
- What you need to know about telemedicine (it’s tricky!)
I’m just one of many peeps speaking as part of this series. It will be power-packed with actionable steps from 20 other top marketing, mindset mastery, and business success strategies experts who talk about how to:
- Effectively use your social media to create business and generate revenue
- Manifest and attract your ideal client
- Sell without being “salesy”
- Charge what you are worth and release money blocks
- Get unstuck and step into that CEO role for your business
- Stand out from the competition with marketing secrets that work!
Click HERE to listen to our interview.
Here’s to keeping yourself, your business – and your license! – safe!
Ready to get real? Ready to end your self-defeating patterns that are keeping you in the gap between where you are and the business you’ve imagined on your vision board? Learn about Real Fears to Real Results, the boutique-style top-tier coaching program with Randi Dukoff and myself HERE.