How to use your intuition (even if you’re scared of what it will tell you!)
It’s easy to ignore our intuition.
Completely ignore it. Pretend that we don’t hear that little voice inside of us that tells us “don’t send that e-mail” when we’ve got our finger on the enter key ready to send it.
Or put our figurative fingers in our ears and sing “la la la la la” when we don’t want to listen to our intuition that we really DON’T need to buy that Instapot online to take advantage of the low, low holiday rate that we’ll never find anywhere else ever again as we breezily purchase it with the touch of the PayPal button.
These are simple examples as to how we ignore our intuition.
Sometimes, though, we’re afraid to listen to that little voice inside because we are afraid that we’ll feel called to take a step that feels terrifying or uncomfortable.
That’s why at times it’s easier to ignore our intuition.
We’d rather not have to do the things that our intuition encourages us to do.
Here are 10 things we might NOT want to do after tapping into our intuition:
- Step outside of our comfort zone.
- Distance ourselves from someone we love.
- Change the way we do things—eat, sleep, work, play, exercise, relax, or live.
- Give up something that feels soooo good, but that isn’t serving our highest good.
- Take an action towards something that we want, even though it feels terrifying.
- Shift our “story” about what’s happened in the past that keeps us safe and small.
- Hold a new vision about our future success because we might be bowled over.
- Own our uniqueness… because it taps into our fear of not belonging.
- Take a stand for what we know to be true although it might create waves.
- Honor ourselves over everyone else, fearing we’ll be told we’re selfish or self-centered to do so.
Woah. Listening to that little voice takes bravery and courage!
But, I want to reassure you: Just because our intuition reveals a soul-level truth may not mean we’re ready to act on it just yet.
We may need some time to process what we uncover, to understand how it fits into our present circumstances, or to create a plan to make shifts. We may need time
to digest our discoveries. And that’s okay.
You can “uncover” now and “act” later.
You have the choice whether to act on what you hear … or not.
If you might be someone who wants to block out that little voice altogether because you’re afraid of what it will tell you, plan to join me for webinar #6 TODAY in the Grow with Grace webinar series because we’re going to address this topic head on.
Join me TODAY at 12pm PT / #3pm ET as I talk with Keri Nola about how and when to use your intuition as an advantage in your biz (even if you’re scared of what it will tell you!)
Keri Nola is a Best-Selling Author, Intuitive Psychotherapist, Energetic Visionary, Podcaster, Oracle Card Creator and Founder of the Sacred Soul Circle for Healing Entrepreneurs who is on a mission to ignite a global, heart centered conversation that allows entrepreneurs to activate their unique archetype and bring their precious light to the planet… and she’s a heartfelt healer with a BIG message about how to let your intuition guide you in your work with ease.
We can’t wait to see you there!
‘Tis the season to be jolly! Need a holiday gift for your team (and a bonus for you)?
Order 5 paperback copies of my book “Easy Legal Steps” on Amazon for your team, clients, or friends and you’ll receive a FREE 30-Minute Power Hour just for YOU to ask questions and get legal clarity.
What’s even better? Purchase 10 books and receive a FREE 1-Hour Power Hour for even more holiday cheer!
How to get your FREE 30-Minute or 1-Hour Power Hour:
1. Order your 5 or 10 books at lisafraley.com/book or directly on Amazon here.
2. Then send your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org showing your purchase.
Offer is valid through December 15, 2017 at 11:59pm PT.