Ixchel Lara on how to drown out the noise to hear your true self
As an entrepreneur or business owner, you’ve most likely dealt with criticism from other people…or, probably even more doubts and fears from yourself. #guiltyascharged
It’s so easy to let that negative noise make you question everything you’re doing instead of trusting yourself and your true self, right?
But how do you know which voice is your “true self”? And how can you lean in and trust it? How do you drown out the noise and the doubt? It feels like an eternal quest, doesn’t it?
I’ve invited gifted coach (and my own spiritual healer!) Ixchel Lara to be my podcast guest this week to share what she’s been helping me learn for the past 6 years.
Every other week via Zoom she helps me deal with trying to discern my “true self” from the over-achiever, people-pleaser part of me who just wants to do things “right.”
Listen to the Legally Enlightened Podcast Episode 95 to learn how to dive deep into who you really are (like I’ve been trying to do!) and daily practices to drown out the noise, fears, blocks and limitations you have.
Don’t have iTunes? Listen on my website here.
If you don’t know Ixchel, she’s soul-centric coach, alternative therapist, and midwife to embodiment. She helps spiritual seekers crack open so that they can live a life of deep meaning, purpose and inspiration. Ixchel is committed to everyone having a bone-knowing of what they’re truly capable of and allowing their divine pulse to emerge into the material world.
In this episode, you’ll hear Ixchel and I share:
- What your “true self” is versus your “false self”
- The multiple levels of fears, blocks, and limitations: energetic, emotional, mental, spiritual – and how to move through them
- Learning to be aware of your body
- The practice of differentiating between your “true self” and “false self”
- Why you should be gentle with yourself and work with a teacher/mentor/energy worker
- Two key benefits of listening to your true self to live in better alignment
- Different daily practices to drown out the noise and connect with your true self to guide you forward
I hope you’ll tune into this episode. So many of us have trouble drowning out the noise of other people and voices and listening to what our own hearts and souls want us to do, whether in our business or in life. I’m sure I’m not alone, right?
Here’s to you hearing your “true self”!