Kari Samuels on why energetic protection allows you to be free
I hope your New Year has gotten off to a great start!
I always say that getting legally covered can create a protective shield around your business. You protect yourself, your brand, your work, and your family.
But did you know that you can ENERGETICALLY protect yourself too?
Featured on Hay House Radio and reaching nearly 1 million views on YouTube, Kari is taking the world by storm with her groundbreaking techniques and revolutionary approach to Numerology, astrology, and energy healing. She has become a go-to resource for people around the world seeking to discover practical tools for magical living.
I welcomed Kari Samuels to the podcast to share her insights her expertise in teaching people how to connect with all things divine, such as angels, spirits, and planets.
If you don’t know Kari, she is an Intuitive Counselor and Happiness Coach. Kari is one of the most in-tune and helpful healers I know. We had lunch and went shopping in San Diego one afternoon a few years ago during one of my trips and it was like magic meeting her in person.
Not to mention she is a numerologist for Numerology.com and holds calls with over 50,000 people on the line – no joke. She can truly hold space for LOTS of people!!
Listen to Kari and me discuss how energetic protection allows you to be free on iTunes here.
(Don’t have iTunes? Listen through my website here.)
In this episode Kari and I discuss:
- How legal and energetic boundaries set you free
- The power in clarifying what you do and do not do for the world
- Why it’s okay to lose clients if you’re being transparent
- How legal protection creates clarity and provides a defense when needed
- How the absence of legal protection uses up energy and adds anxiety
- The value of vulnerability and knowing what you resist, persists
- The energetics of protecting yourself legally and spiritually
We know you’re busy so it’s less than 30 minutes long – short and sweet! And so freaking helpful.
Listen to the Legally Enlightened podcast Episode #47 for my interview with Kari here.
Here’s to the freedom of legal and energetic boundaries!