Want to be an influencer or in the media more (but you’re scared)?
(Yeah, I get that. I wrote all about my fears of doing videos and the media starting on page 125 of my book, Easy Legal Steps. Yep! I’ve been right there with you!)
Not sure how to protect yourself when interviewed or promoting a product so you don’t say something wrong or that can make you liable?
I did a recent interview for Venus Ramos and we talked about issues like:
- How do you protect yourself legally when you are an influencer? What issues should you be aware of?
- How do you keep your options open when promoting a brand – so you can promote other brands you love too?
- What should you be worried about when it comes to liability as an influencer or when being interviewed by the media?
Being an influencer is all the rage.
Promoting products or being interviewed is still one of the best ways to expand your reach, grow your reputation as an expert, and educate audiences far and wide about how you (or a product) can help.
If you’ve been looking for a way to get your business featured on TV, in magazines, & in newspapers, you may worry that…
- On camera, you may not look like you know what you’re talking about even though you are an expert in your field.
- You or your product may be misrepresented in the media, damaging your reputation and impacting the growth of your business.
- You may pay too much, or even get ripped off, hiring a pricey agency or publicist to get you media exposure.
Learn how to show up on camera – both comfortably and safely!
Tune into the Authority and Impact Summit hosted by Venus Ramos starting tomorrow, October 28 through October 31.
It’s a free virtual event to help you get the tools and strategies necessary to become recognized as an authority by using the media.
It’s focused on helping new and even experienced entrepreneurs who want to become an authority in their chosen field leveraging the power of free media exposure.
You’ll need to reserve your digital seat to attend. You’ll receive a reminder about the event on each day so you won’t miss any of the talks and all the extras that come with the event.
Keep an eye out for my interview with Venus to get the legal deets about how to protect yourself in the media.
There are 34 world-class experts who share key tips in getting free media exposure. It’s a game changer for those who attend.
And then, get ready to up your media game and share your message farther and wider!
In full disclosure (like a good lawyer!), I need to tell you that if Venus invites you during or after the summit to enroll in a program or course, I’ll earn a referral fee if you choose to sign up through my affiliate link. Know that I wouldn’t recommend Venus or this workshop if I didn’t fully believe in her work.