[Webinar Replay] and Q&A tomorrow about how to run a cleanse
I don’t know about you, but after all of this couch-sitting, Tiger King-watching, and potato-chip-eating during this coronavirus hibernation, my body and I are totally ready for a Spring cleanse. It’s time for a reboot.
If you think your clients are up for one too, I hope you were able to join Julia Sarver and me last week in our live class sharing the deets about how to run a cleanse.
(Well, actually, Julia did all of the masterful teaching. I was just the mere host!)
She’s so good at running cleanses – and she makes it super-easy.
Julia shared how she created a successful cleanse that’s allowed her to serve over 1,000 clients already. This detox program was a serious kick-start for her health coaching practice, and it got great results for her clients, too.
If you want to create a Spring cleanse program that will boost your business but you’re overwhelmed by having to create everything from scratch, don’t worry! Julia does all of the heavy lifting for you. (I’m not kidding.)
If you don’t want to figure out how much kale people need to eat, or what they need to scribble on their grocery store list but you love the idea of offering a seasonal cleanse…
“Detox Done: A Complete Detox System for Health Coaches” includes:
- A complete marketing system that includes social media posts, email templates, sales page copy and checklists
- 4 complete seasonal recipes packs, so you’ll get a full year’s worth of detox materials – 4 different cleanses for spring, summer, fall and winter!
- Follow-up strategies to turn your detox clients into long-term clients
- Real-time support in the members-only online forum to ask questions and get answers while you’re running your own program
- A class on Detox 101, so you’ll know exactly how to answer all your clients’ questions about the detox process
- Quarterly “How to Run Your Detox” live trainings, where you’ll be able to map out your launch strategy so you can sell out your programs time and time again
You can run this cleanse for 5-50 clients – and it really does include everything you’ll need to get your program up and running in the next few weeks.
Detox Done is one of the best done-for-you detox programs out there, and it’s like getting both a marketing and a cleanse program wrapped into one.
If you have questions about running a cleanse or you missed our live class and want to find out more about Detox Done? Julia and I will be on Zoom to answer your questions live TOMORROW at 11 am PT/2 pm ET right HERE. Just hop on to join us!
Here’s to rolling out Julia’s done-for-you Spring cleanse for your clients with ease.
Sign up for Detox Done by Friday, May 29th to save $ and to get an extra bonus from me on the legal front! Join Detox Done HERE.
I fully believe in Julia Sarver and her work. In full disclosure (like a good lawyer!), I need to tell you that I’ll earn a referral fee if you choose to sign up through my affiliate link for Detox Done. Please know I wouldn’t share this info from Julia if she wasn’t the real deal. She is.