[FREE WEBINAR] What does your client contract really need to say?
Your client wants a refund.
Your online course is launching and you’re a little worried you don’t have anything protecting your stuff. (Make that REALLY worried.)
Your new 1:1 program policies aren’t in writing and that feels scary.
You’re lacking in the legal department – and you know it – but you reaaaaally don’t want to deal with the “legal stuff” because it’s:
(e) all of the above!
I know. The legal stuff is probably NOT at the top of your to-do list. Not to mention, you have no idea WHAT to do!
Imagine how confident and strong you’d feel if you had…
- A clear “no refund” policy so you don’t have to give refunds.
- A way to protect your online course videos & pdfs from copycats.
- A written agreement for your 1:1 clients so they can’t wiggle out of it.
You’re in luck! My legal wonder twin Gena Shingle Jaffe and I are here to help you know how to protect your income, keep your clients happy, and reduce refund requests!
Join Gena Shingle Jaffe and I for a no-cost webinar on Thursday, September 20 at 2 pm ET called “What does your client contract really need to say?”
Save your seat for the webinar here.
- What your Client Contract really needs to include (and what you DON’T need to say)
- Why using a Client Contract keeps you from having so many headaches with clients
- What you can fall back on when a client gives you “the dog ate my homework” excuses to explain why they miss calls or payments
You’ll get the details about what REALLY needs to be in your client contract to protect yourself – and what isn’t so essential.
Smart biz owners have a clear, strong Client Contract in place.
Join us for the webinar here.
Get CLEAR on what your Client Contract needs to say so you can protect yourself and your biz!
When you register you’ll get the details all three webinars in the series, including (mark your calendar!):
- Webinar #1 – What does your client contract really need to say?
Thursday, September 20 at 2pm ET
- Webinar #2 – How to protect your website when you are on a budget
Tuesday, September 25 at 2pm ET
Thursday, September 27 at 2pm ET
You’ll walk away with powerful legal information that you can use right away. You’ll also be introduced to our signature legal course, Damsel goes bare™ – the LIVE and self-study versions – that serve up legal knowledge with a side of soul and sparkle. (I bring the soul and Gena brings the sparkle!)
(If you can’t make it live, the webinar will be recorded.) We can’t wait to see you for the webinars to bolster your biz on the legal front!