What to do when you get stuck in analysis-paralysis
It’s easy to stay stuck and hold yourself back because you’re scared or not ready to move forward as an entrepreneur.
I’ve heard so many business owners say:
- “I’m not ready.”
- “I don’t know enough yet.”
- “I can’t charge that much for my services—no one will pay that rate!”
- “Why would anyone hire me? I’m not even practicing what I preach right now.”
- “I’m too new. No one even knows who I am, so why would they want to hire me?”
- “I just need to get certified first.”
- “I don’t have a team or a VA or the right systems in place.”
- “I can’t go all out right now so I just shouldn’t do it at all.”
Usually, that’s just Fear talking. It’s also known as our inner critic or “critter brain”—trying to keep us from exposing ourselves to risk, discomfort, judgment, failure, ridicule, exclusion, and anything else that could cause us harm.
We get stuck in analysis-paralysis, indecision, procrastination, reactiveness, overindulgence, sacrifice—and the many other ways we hold back our gifts, knowledge, and truths.
So what do we do when this happens?
Join me for a FREE webinar TODAY to find your courage!
I know the perfect person to help unpack this topic, and that’s why I’m so excited to be interviewing Chantelle Adams, Professional Speaker, Speech Stylist and Courage Igniter TODAY at 2 pm PT / 5 pm ET on how to “Cultivate Courage.”
In TODAY’s webinar you will learn:
- How to FEEL courageous – when you aren’t feeling very brave
- What to DO when your courage escapes you
- How to use courage to help you EXPAND your income
Join me TODAY as I talk with Chantelle so you can walk away with more courage and greater ease in attracting what you want.
Save your seat HERE for TODAY’s webinar and the entire webinar series.
I look forward to seeing you *live* on the webinar!