What to say when a client wants a refund
It’s every entrepreneur’s worst nightmare – CLIENTS ASKING FOR REFUNDS.
If it’s ever happened to you, you know how helpless and ANGRY you can feel when a client demands a refund and you don’t want to give them one.
After all, your business – and your livelihood – depends on getting paid, so it can be stressful and scary when you are expecting income to come in and all of a sudden someone asks for their money back. You may have already relied on that income to pay for a course or a new website or a new coach – or to pay your mortgage or rent or to put food on the table.
What do you DO and SAY when a client asks for a refund?
That’s exactly what I spell out for you in this week’s podcast episode.
If you’ve ever not known what to say or do – or felt really awkward when someone asked you for a refund – you’ll want to tune in.
I give you the script of what to say to your client in that awkward moment when they ask for a refund.
(Don’t have iTunes? Listen through my website here.)
In less than 20 minutes, you’ll learn:
- The 3 steps you should take when people ask you for a refund
- The exact words you can say when someone isn’t happy with your program or service and asks for a refund
- Why you should have a written refund policy
- The 3 types of refund policies
- Why I align plugging money leaks with the sacral chakra