Why a COVID-19 Release & Waiver is still a wise move
Yes, COVID is back. You may think it never left. You may be so tired of it that you never want to hear about it again. I get it. (I am too!)
But, it’s evident that we’re not done with COVID yet… as much as we may like to be.
So, if you offer in-person services and you feel:
- concerned that clients could blame you for getting COVID
- vulnerable that someone may accuse you of not taking safety precautions
- unsure how to handle COVID-related questions from in-person clients for coaching, fitness or other services
You can ease your clients’ minds (or perhaps your own too!) and reduce your liability with a COVID-19 Release & Waiver.
Legal Love Tip: A COVID-19 Release & Waiver is still a wise move for in-person clients.
Because a DIY COVID-19 Release & Waiver outlines that:
- Your client is voluntarily choosing to work with you in-person.
- Your client is aware of the risks and chooses to take them – including the risk of contracting COVID-19 or ANY other illness, disease or condition.
It can help both you and your clients feel more safe, secure, and grounded during this weird time – feelings that are associated with the root chakra.
Here’s a quick-and-easy, simple DIY COVID document you can use at a reduced rate so you don’t have to worry about spending a lot of money…
Get the DIY COVID-19 Release & Waiver for Services HERE.
Sending you so much Legal Love™ as you work with in-person clients during this crazy COVID time!