Why DIY legal templates don’t have to be scary
If you’ve never used a DIY Legal Template before, it’s totally understandable to have concerns or wonder if you can really fill one out yourself.
“Will I know what to write in the blanks?”
“Am I going to say something wrong and mess it up?”
“I’m not a lawyer – can I really fill out a LEGAL document myself?”
Whether you’re a coach, entrepreneur, licensed practitioner, or business owner, I’m guessing you’re someone who wants to protect yourself and your business in the right way.
You want to feel safe and secure. You want the right documents. You want your forms done correctly. You don’t want to make mistakes.
In this bite-sized podcast episode, I break down what you need to know about DIY Legal Templates and how you can start using them today with ease – and without worry! – to protect your income, work and brand.
You really CAN use DIY Legal Templates and fill them out yourself. #legallove
Have a listen to find out how:
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How I design my DIY Legal Templates
- The purpose and benefits of using DIY legal templates
- Why you should avoid copying legal documents from other people
- Why you should use a template specifically designed for your business
- What my clients say about my DIY Legal Templates
- Why you should have an attorney review any DIY legal template you decide to use
- Why I align legal documents with the root chakra
Here’s to putting legal-ease into the legalese with DIY Legal Templates!