Why legal documents don’t attract lunatics or lawsuits
I was being interviewed the other day as a guest expert for a podcast interview. We started talking about how heart-centered entrepreneurs, practitioners, healers and coaches can hold back from taking legal steps because they think they’re more likely to end up in a legal situation.
Clients have told me that they’re reticent to use legal documents because they don’t want to create or attract “negative energy.”
They fear that if they put Website Terms & Conditions in place or use a Client Agreement that they’re acting from a place of fear. They don’t want to draw unsavory situations like lunatics or lawsuits towards them.
I hear you when you express these concerns.
At first glance, it’s easy to assume that legal documents are cold, corporate, and restrictive, and the FARTHEST thing from being spiritual – and therefore if you use them, you must be – or might appear to be – cold, corporate, restrictive and non-spiritual too.
I invite you to consider that…
Legal documents and spirituality are not mutually exclusive.
In this episode, I share 5 reasons why using legal documents might FEEL non-spiritual…but why that’s not true.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 5 Reasons why using legal documents might feel non-spiritual.
- Reason #1: You’re sending a signal that might attract negative attention.
- Reason #2: You’re giving attention to what you don’t want instead of what you do want.
- Reason #3: You’ll attract lunatics and give people a reason to get angry with you.
- Reason #4: You’ll be restricted and feel bound by the language in legal documents.
- Reason #5: You won’t be perceived as truly spiritual and may be considered a hypocrite.
- 5 Ways to pivot so you don’t have to worry that you’re attracting lawsuits and lunatics.
- Why law and spirituality are not mutually exclusive.
- Why I talk about infusing love into legal documents and aligns legal steps with the chakras.
- Why you can be BOTH legally protected AND spiritually open.
Here’s to the spiritual side of the law!