episode 90: why legal documents don’t attract
lunatics or lawsuits
Clients have told me that they’re reticent to use legal documents because they don’t want to create or attract “negative energy.” They fear that if they put Website Terms & Conditions in place or use a Client Agreement that they’re acting from a place of fear and drawing unsavory situations towards them.
In this episode, we walk through 5 reasons why using legal documents might feel non-spiritual, and talk about how you can use legal documents and still be deeply spiritual.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- 5 Reasons Why using Legal Documents might feel non-spiritual.
- Reason #1: You’re sending a signal that might attract negative attention.
- Reason #2: You’re giving attention to what you don’t want instead of what you do want.
- Reason #3: You’ll attract lunatics and give people a reason to get angry with you.
- Reason #4: You’ll be restricted and feel bound by the language in legal documents.
- Reason #5: You won’t be perceived as truly spiritual and may be considered a hypocrite.
- 5 Ways to pivot so you don’t have to worry that you’re attracting lawsuits and lunatics.
- Why law and spirituality are not mutually exclusive.
- Why I talk about infusing love into legal documents and aligns legal steps with the chakras.
- Why you can be BOTH legally protected AND spiritually open.
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!
Episode 2 – #1 Reason to Use Client Agreements
Episode 36 – Don’t Miss these 5 Sections in Your Client Agreement
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.