Why you need a Trapper Keeper® for your business records
Remember those Trapper Keeper® binders from childhood? I remember having a lake- blue Trapper Keeper® in 3rd grade. I decorated the plastic cover of my 3-ring binder with pink unicorn stickers and shiny rainbow stickers. I even recall the plastic cracking a little bit after so much use but I loyally carried it around and used it day after day all year.
Why am I talking about Trapper Keepers®? Because if you’re a small business owner, a coach, or a practitioner operating as a sole proprietor (or maybe you have an LLC or S-corporation), you want to make sure that you have a Trapper Keeper® too.
You want to organize your business records.
I know business record-keeping isn’t everyone’s favorite thing to talk about – or to do.
But, getting your key records organized not only helps you on the business front to have a clutter-free office, but it can energetically up-level your business, too.
There are 6 types of business records you want to keep in order and make easy to access.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you need a Trapper Keeper®* or other binder for your business documents
- Why you should have both hard copies and online versions of key documents
- Top 2 tips for business document organization
- 6 types of biz documents to organize and keep
- What can happen if you DON’T keep any of these documents
- Why I align getting your business documents organized with the root chakra
Here’s to keeping organized and up-leveling your business!
*Trapper Keeper® is a registered trademark of ACCO Brands Corporation. Mead® is registered trademarks of ACCO Brands Direct.