[You’re Invited] The Event for Functional Medicine Practitioners and Coaches
Burned out by a high-touch practice…
Lacking in health, personal, geographic, time, and financial freedom…
Unfairly compensated for the value and care you offer…
Overwhelmed with delivering a high level of care for patients and clients while also juggling administrative tasks and marketing for your practice…
Constrained by a job or system that makes it an uphill battle to deliver health-care…
Afraid to speak your truth for fear of being silenced, judged, or rejected…
Or just feel like giving up practicing medicine altogether because you lost the spark that got you started in the first place…
Then you need to meet my friend and colleague Sachin Patel.
Whew. That was a lot, I know. But I know from soooo many of my friends and clients who are functional medical practitioners that working with patients can be tiring and frustrating and challenging…especially in these pandemic-like days.
If you don’t know Sachin, he’s the founder of The Living Proof Institute. Over the last 5 years, he’s helped hundreds of practitioners around the world create simple and scalable solutions to drive down the cost of care that have more freedom and impact.
Sachin is also one of the kindest, most grounded, spiritual medical practitioners I know. He starts every class with gratitudes and teaches a clear framework to take your functional business to the next level focusing on rebalancing clients’ metabolisms and so much more.
Sachin holds a Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine himself, and says doctors and coaches are missing one or more of the 5 Freedoms: Health, Emotional, Time, Geographic, or Financial Freedom.
Sachin has devoted his career to creating a community that’s showing heart-centered practitioners a path to achieve all of these freedoms.
Sounds pretty cool, right?
Then tune into Sachin’s 3-Day Online Event this weekend, February 4 – 6 called the Perfect Practice Live Online Experience.
If you can’t attend it all, sign up and just attend parts if you can. It’s totally worth it. I spoke at his virtual event last year and I’m honored to be a speaker again this year.
Sachin wants to show you that you don’t have to sacrifice your freedom, health, financial security, or family to run a successful and impactful Functional Medicine Practice.
The truth is, you already have the heart and intention of helping people live better, healthier lives. Now you just need to see and experience what a time-less practice looks and feels like.
You’ll be tapping into the timeless wisdom of notable speakers like:
- Alex Charfen – CEO and CO-founder of LinkedIn
- Ari Whitten – Founder of The Energy Blueprint
- JJ Virgin – Founder of the Mindshare Collective and Author of The Virgin Diet and many other books
- Dr. Ben Lynch – Best-selling author of Dirty and Genes and President of Seeking Health
- Dr. Thaddeus Gala – Founder and Medical Director of Complete Care Health Centers
- James Nestor – Author of Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art
- Lisa Fraley (yours truly!) – Legal Coach® and Holistic Lawyer®
- Michael Bernoff – President and Founder of The Human Communications Institute
- Ty Talbot – Co-owner of 7 Figures Funding
- Plus many more!
During this event, you’ll:
- Get inspired by high-level business coaches and peers who want to help you succeed and are invested in transforming the health of our world.
- Discover a revolutionary technology for delivering lifestyle medicine with a model that requires less time, produces superior clinical outcomes, and generates more freedom.
- Get specific strategies and technology for starting or transforming your practice in a rapidly changing landscape.
- Immerse yourself into a heart-centered, collaborative community that is collectively elevating the wellness profession with love.
Most functional practitioners want to free up more time, impact more lives, and have the framework to create an online practice that you are proud of faster than you imagined. Tune into the event for some key steps to do just that.
Register for FREE today and join the heart-centered community for functional medicine and health practitioners.