3 steps to take charge of chargebacks
You’re working with a client who seems happy with your services until one day, out of the blue, they issue a chargeback.
A chargeback happens when a client decides they want to stop working together and they contact their credit card company or Paypal to reverse the charges that they paid to you.
It’s the worst feeling. It is stressful and disconcerting. You have no advance notice – and now you have no money!
So what should you do?
How do chargebacks work?
Is there anything you can do to stop them from happening?
Listen to episode 50 on iTunes here to take charge of chargebacks.
Don’t have iTunes? Listen on my website here.
In this episode I share:
- 3 simple steps to take charge of chargebacks
- How the chargeback process works (the short version!)
- How written legal documents help you when a chargeback happens
- The importance of a clear “no chargebacks” policy in your legal documents
- Why strong energetic boundaries around money help to reduce chargebacks
- Why I align boundaries and written contracts with the sacral chakra
Knowledge is power. Understanding the basics about chargebacks can help you know what to do when they happen – and stand tall as the leader of your business.
Grab your Tip Sheet HERE so you’ll know how to handle chargebacks if they ever happen to you.
Here’s to taking charge of chargebacks!