Debunking 3 big myths about giving refunds (and a gift for you!)
Ah, money, money, money.
As I’ve worked with clients over the years, I’ve become aware that there is a lot of confusion around when you should – or shouldn’t – give a refund to a client.
Whether or not to give refunds can feel confusing and stressful.
You might be wondering:
- “Shouldn’t I have a 100% money-back guarantee?”
- “If a client doesn’t get results, shouldn’t I give a refund?”
- “But if I give a refund to one client, does that mean I always have to give refunds to EVERYONE?”
Sooooo many biz owners have asked me questions ranging from “Should I ALWAYS give a refund?” to “Should I NEVER give a refund?”
That’s why this week on the podcast I wanted to debunk 3 false beliefs about giving refunds.
In this episode I share:
- The difference between choosing to offer refunds vs. being required to give a refund
- Whether you should offer a 100% money-back guarantee
- How to learn the 4 key areas to include in your refund policy
- Whether you need to give a refund if a client doesn’t see results
- Why it’s okay to make exceptions to your own refund policy without having to change your refund practices
- Why you need a written refund policy if you sell ANYTHING online
- Why I believe a well-written refund policy supports the root chakra
But, wait…that’s not all.
(That sounds so dramatic, doesn’t it? I’ve always wanted to say that.)
I am excited to give you a few free goodies related to refunds… just because you’re part of my tribe!
Click HERE to receive this free download:
In this free download you’ll learn:
- How to PROTECT YOUR INCOME so you feel SAFE to CREATE.
- What can happen when you DON’T have anything in place to fall back on if someone asks you for a refund.
- Why you want to protect your income on the front end rather than leave yourself “legally naked.”
- How to take ONE easy legal step to reduce your risk of losing money in your business.
Gift # 2: Join me at 2pm ET/11am PT tomorrow (June 18th) on my Facebook page HERE to learn how to practically refund-proof your business with one easy fix and ask any questions you have about refunds.
Don’t say “shoulda-woulda-coulda” when it comes to giving refunds when you don’t have to do so.
Here’s to protecting your hard-earned income – and to all of the joy that comes with receiving free gifts! (I don’t know about you, but I sure feel happy when people give me free gifts!)