[Podcast] Employees or contractors – which are best for you
I’m raising my wine glass to you (full of ginger kombucha, of course, since I don’t drink!) to congratulate you on all of the wins and successes you’ve had in 2018!
And I’m setting the intention with you that 2019 is easier / lighter / happier / more lucrative / more whatever-you-want-it-to-be.
One of the areas that many entrepreneurs think about when heading into a new year is how to get all of your work done without falling into your warm toasty bed every night feeling completely exhausted… Like how to hire someone to help you send out weekly newsletters, create your sales page, or send out your invoices so you don’t have to keep doing it all yourself.
If you’re hiring a team member, you might be wondering whether to add someone as an employee or an independent contractor.
What’s the difference between an employee and a contractor, anyway?
Is it better to bring someone on as an employee or be in a contractor relationship?
What’s best for your bottom line?
Listen to this quick podcast episode to clear up the cloud of confusion around employees and contractors. You’ll learn some foundational knowledge about the difference between these two types of team members and gain insight into which ones you should hire for your business.
In this 20-minute episode, you’ll get clear about:
- Frequent questions that come up when you’re hiring a team
- The most common team members to hire as an entrepreneur
- How to know if you can afford to hire a team member like a VA or website designer
- Which is better for your bottom line – employees or independent contractors?
- What kind of legal documents you need to work with an independent contractor
- Why team member agreements align energetically with the sacral chakra
Here’s to getting legally covered when you hire a team… and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!