episode 93: fear of disappointing others
as a leader in your business
When you’re a leader of a business, one of the biggest worries is that you’ll disappoint people. By saying “no” to a request from a client or team member, you worry you’ll hurt your reputation or your relationships.
In this episode, we talk about the critical role you play at the helm of your business and what it means to “wear the crown” as a leader of your company. I also share a personal story about my own struggle when I made an unpopular decision as a leader and disappointed people – and how I handled it.
in this episode I share:
- What it means to stand as a leader in your business
- Why it’s important to learn when to say “yes” and when to say “no” as a leader
- My first public experience saying “no” and how I handled the negative ramifications
- Why being a leader involves holding boundaries and making courageous decisions
- Why I align leadership with the crown chakra