My silly superhero side & my inner gremlin (B-School closes TOMORROW)
You know how I’m always talking about being more visible?
And how freaking scary that has been for me?
Well, the past few years I’ve been embracing my inner Superhero. (More like clinging to her for dear life!)
In full confession, my college roommates threw me a Wonder Woman-themed bridal shower almost 16 years ago, waaaaaay before the movie came out.
Wonder Woman wasn’t even really cool then – and at the time, I thought the theme was hilarious. I’ve always been an overachiever, so I knew why they chose THAT theme, but I’ve never FELT like Wonder Woman.
In the past few years, I’ve had to dig deep to call on my own courage and inner Superhero to do things like:
- Record the “Legally Enlightened Podcast with Lisa Fraley” with over 52 episodes sharing quick legal tips in 20 minutes or less!
- Speak on high-vibe stages across the US and Canada – like at the Bellagio (talk about upleveling!), the Loews Hollywood hotel (right next to the Hollywood Walk of Fame), at gorgeous Florida resorts on the beach, and in a rustic event space in the mountains of British Columbia.
- Publish my book “Easy Legal Steps…That Are Also Good for Your Soul” where I permanently inked my unique Legal Love philosophy of combining law and chakras (scary!)
It’s definitely an enormous stretch for me to remotely think that I’m Super-anything.
Wouldn’t that be boastful? That’s what my inner voice yammers at me… it’s TOO self-centered to consider myself Super-anything. #innergremlin #innermeangirl #innercritic
And yet, even though I hear that mean voice questioning my audacity to even think for a moment that I could be Super-anything, I think it’s important that we as entrepreneurs embrace that we are ALL Superheroes.
That means YOU too!
We ALL are #SHEROES.
(Unless, of course, you identify as male and consider yourself a #HERO and not a #SHERO. Feel free to choose whichever Superhero identity that works for you.)
One thing I know for sure. We ALL can…
- stand in the spotlight with our hands on our hips.
- leap over tall buildings in a single bound.
- fly through the air and and save the city (so long as we can find our cape!) Ha!
Sometimes though, to stand in our superpowers, we need a little help from our friends and our community to remind us who we are inside.
To help us find our cape.
To help us find our confidence.
To help us find the tools we need to launch our next course, sign our next client, or give our next presentation.
Sometimes, we need someone to show us the way and a supportive tribe to hold us up as we stretch and grow.
I know I couldn’t have found and embraced my inner #SHERO without the B-School community.
B-School has been a serious game-changer for me.
Because of B-School, I’ve:
- Met some of my closest friends (no joke!)
- Launched my signature “go bare now” legal course (which is my gift to you if you sign up for B-School)
- Met and hired 3 talented VAs – including Amy Kozak, my current VA!
- Hired COUNTLESS business coaches & spiritual healers over the past 4 years
- Been flooded with literally HUNDREDS of amazing clients!!!! (So grateful!)
- Joined a monthly in-person live Maine Rockstars Mastermind with amazingly talented, loving and supportive local B-Schoolers including Kate Northrup, Amber Lilyestrom, Carrie Montgomery, Licia Morelli, Christina Neuner, and Laura Thompson Brady.
Do you want your own tribe of B-Schoolers full of #SHEROES and #HEROS to support and uplift you?
TODAY is the day to decide if B-School is for you. The doors close tomorrow.
If you’ve been on the fence, it’s time to hop over it now because the clock is ticking. #ticktock
Sign up for B-School right here and get my free Legal Bonus (regularly $1997)!
My bonus to you for enrolling in B-School through my link is my “get legally covered so you can go bare now” online legal course which includes DIY legal templates, audio guides, videos, and a 1-Hour Power Hour with me.
This is my most complete legal course. It gives you EXACTLY what you need to save time, money and headaches. It protects your website, courses and income.
Bring out your inner superhero, join the B-School tribe, and receive customizable legal templates and a 1-Hour Q&A Power Hour with me to ask your legal questions. #legallove
Truly, what more could you want?
Join B-School here and legally-love up your business!
I fully believe in the power of B-School based on my personal experience. In full disclosure (like a good lawyer!), I need to tell you that I’ll earn a referral fee if you choose to sign up for B-School through my link (thank you in advance) AND you will receive my legal course “get legally covered so you can go bare” for FREE (you’re most welcome!) #everybodywins. Please know that the course is AMAZING and I wouldn’t promote Marie’s work unless I fully believed in it. Promise.