3 types of Client Agreements for 1-on-1 clients, masterminds and combo programs
Have you ever wondered: “Do I REALLY need to use a Client Agreement? Can’t I just pull a few paragraphs together and use the same document for every kind of client I have?”
I get asked these questions often because many entrepreneurs or coaches feel uncomfortable using different written Client Agreements with different types of clients. It’s understandable.
If you’re not a huge fan of using written Client Agreements or having several different types of them, know that you’re not the only one.
I can understand why you might feel that way.
Most contracts ARE cold and corporate and stark and scary. And it can feel like a lot to manage when you have different versions of your Client Agreement on your computer to use with clients.
But using a Client Agreement that is written in a softer, more loving way can serve you and your client both equally – and can actually support your client in reaching their goals.
One Client Agreement does not fit all.
You want to use the right language in your Client Agreements for the type of client you’re working with, including 1-on-1, Masterminds and Combo Programs.
Don’t put your income and program content on the line by trying to reuse one Agreement for everything. It doesn’t work. Have a listen to today’s podcast for why.
Listen to the Legally Enlightened Episode 98 on iTunes here to learn about 3 types of clients and why you want to use a different type of Client Agreement when working with each of them to protect your income, your program content and your brand.
Don’t have iTunes? Listen on my website here.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 3 reasons to feel good about using Client Agreements
- Which kind of Client Agreement to use with 3 different types of clients – including why they differ and how each one protects you
- When to use a Client Agreement with programs and services for your one-on-one clients
- When to use a Client Agreement for Small Groups & Masterminds specifically designed for your Masterminds or small group programs
- When to use a Client Agreement for a Combo Program for offering a program that includes group coursework AND 1-on-1 coaching
- Why I align Client Agreements with the sacral chakra
Want a year-end bump for your business (and the ability to reduce your taxable income)? Grab these DIY Client Agreements now and you’ll be covered in less time than it takes to watch the ball on Times Square drop:
Best wishes to you for a safe and Happy New Year!
I wanted to give you a head’s up that we’re almost to 100 episodes of the Legally Enlightened Podcast. Can you even believe it? I wanted to let you know that after episode 100, we’re going to give the podcast a “pause” so that we can bring you some new content in a slightly different format in 2020…Stay tuned and watch your inbox going forward! I’m excited!