How to protect your mastermind
Do you love to work out like I do? For the past 3 months I’ve been doing P.volve, an amazing workout created by Stephen Pasterino who takes a functional approach to exercise, much like a physical therapist does. I’ve been watching my body – and my booty! – transform very quickly. LOVE!
I was thinking the other day about how transforming your body through an effective physical workout is not unlike transforming your MINDSET and your BUSINESS through an effective Mastermind.
Masterminds can be great incubators for business and personal development and are one of the most popular high-end programs offered by entrepreneurs in recent years.
Whether you are hosting a Mastermind for a small, close-knit group or for a larger number of clients, you want to create a heart-centered environment of trust amongst your Mastermind members.
I recorded a podcast episode this week to help you know what kind of legal protection you need for your Mastermind to protect that trust with your members.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 3 areas to protect yourself when hosting a Mastermind
- The importance of having clear policies for a high-ticket Mastermind
- How to protect your work – and your participants’ ideas
- How to handle confidentiality when people share private information in a group setting
- Why I affiliate Mastermind programs with the sacral chakra
As always, I believe you’re set free to do your best work and create anything that you want when you get legally covered in a loving way.