At the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) where I became a Holistic Health Coach, one of the core principles they teach is “crowding out”.
What this means is that instead of cutting out your mom’s ooey-gooey brownies, or giving up your favorite cocktail to lose weight after the holidays, you can subtly “crowd them out” by adding in more healthy foods.
The whole idea is that you don’t have to “give up” your favorite treats that you love, or ever feel deprived. You don’t have to suffer in any way or sacrifice your food happiness. All you have to do is shift your attention to ADDING IN more healthy, vibrant foods. (Totally apropos with New Year’s intentions to lose weight and eat better, right?)
I love the idea of focusing of ADDING in more good things to your life, and letting other things fall away – without struggle or effort.
It’s such a simple paradigm shift, but it’s a powerful one. There’s no giving up. No deprivation. No loss. No pain. No discomfort.
Choosing to “add in” so that you can “crowd out” is such a HEALTHY concept for both your life AND your business.
What do YOU want to ADD in to your business or life in 2015 – and what do you want to CROWD out?
Personally, I want to ADD IN:
- 1 hour a day devoted to my own reading and learning (like all of those fab e-courses I bought but haven’t gotten to yet!)
- 1 hour a day dedicated to self-care (exercising, juicing, or simply getting out of my yoga pants!)
- Mini-meditations (I got out of the practice about 6 months ago!)
- Organizing my inbox for more efficiency and speed
As a result, I plan to CROWD OUT:
- Half of the time I spend on Facebook (I get sucked in!)
- Having a ridiculously overflowing inbox at all times. (Drives me crazy!)
- Feeling like a slug in my comfy clothes for too many days in a row (Me, not so pretty!)
What can you focus on adding in and crowding out this year?
How can you add in ease, security, organization, and relief?
How can you crowd out fear, worry, stress, and discomfort?
One great way to give yourself the gift of ease and relief is to stop letting your business be legally naked (it just may be freezing its patootie off right now!).
- To stop fearing that someone is going to sue you or come after you.
- To stop worrying that you aren’t going to get paid because you don’t have a client agreement in place?
- To stop holding yourself back out of fear because you don’t have a base level website disclaimer up on your site?
That sounds great, right? But, you may be asking, “What do I need to do to get my business properly legally “dressed” and protected?”
The 7 Days to Get Legally Enlightened™ e-course tells you EXACTLY what to do.
For less than 10 minutes a day, you walk away with:
- WHAT legal steps you need NOW (and what steps you NEVER need to waste your money on)
- WHY each step is important
- WHEN you need to have it
- WHETHER it is the right step for you to take now
- HOW to put it in place
7 legal steps.
And 7 chakras.
Plus 1 Legal Roadmap.
When it comes to understanding what legal protections you need as an entrepreneur, what could be easier? Zip, boom, bam, done.
For just 3 more days, you can get the amazing 7 Days to Get Legally Enlightened™ e-course at a special low rate of $97. (After that, it goes up to $197.) Grab it now while you can!
You and your business will THANK YOU for giving yourself:
- CLARITY about the right legal steps for YOU. (One size does not fit all!)
- 1-PAGE LEGAL ROADMAP telling you EXACTLY what you need for YOUR business.
- WAYS TO SAVE MONEY and TIME so you take ONLY the steps you need.
- CHAKRA SUPPORT to go with each legal step to attract more of what you want.
- TONS OF INFORMATION practically gifted to you.
- A PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP support to “Ask-a-Lawyer” any question you want – for FREE!
BTW, if you sat down with a traditional lawyer to learn all of this information it would cost you HUNDREDS, if not thousands, of dollars (and be WAAAAAY less fun).
I want you to start your year off with (legal-)ease and grace!
Only a few more days for 7 Days to Get Legally Enlightened™ for just $97. (Remember after January 11th, the rate goes up to $197!)