Sometimes I have to pinch myself…
Right now I am in Costa Rica with my sweet hubby, my sister, my brother-in-law, my three amazing nieces and my parents as we celebrate my dad’s 70th birthday!
The sun is shining. The beach is gorgeous. My heart is full. We are exploring the rainforest, hiking on volcanoes, ziplining through the trees, boating through canals, sea kayaking in the ocean, and learning all about the monkeys, crocodiles, birds, frogs, and wildlife here in this tropical, magical place. #naturalwonders
And at times like this, I just have to pause and be grateful.
Truly, deeply grateful.
- I am grateful to be traveling to interesting, exotic places.
- I am grateful for my beautiful family.
- I am grateful to have a thriving business that feeds me emotionally, soulfully, intellectually and monetarily.
- I am grateful to be an entrepreneur who can take the time off without asking for approval. #ladyboss
- I am grateful for YOU – my fellow #ladybosses (and #gentlemanbosses!) – as you legally protect your businesses with the right legal steps.
Gratitude is one of the most powerful way to feel good, to shift your energy, to raise your energetic frequency, to attract more abundance into your life. Gratitude is transformational and magic-making.
Gratitude is a powerful way to acknowledge what you have now and to stay open to receiving more goodness in your life. #itsafact
What are YOU most grateful for this time of year? Truly, deeply grateful for?
Take a moment and make a list of “The Top 5 Things I am Grateful For Right Now.” It will take you two seconds and the effects will ripple outwards for days.
During this special, gratitude-filled time of year, I want to wish you the happiest of holidays!
Here’s to expressing gratitude, traveling the world, and to enjoying the holidays!