Sometimes, when you’re a “giver”, you don’t always express to your clients where your boundaries are because:
- You may not even be sure where your boundaries are yourself, or
- You don’t want to appear cold or unapproachable by having harsh boundaries.
I TOTALLY get that.
That’s why it’s important to put legal protections in place when you’re a GIVER, so you can get CLEAR about boundaries.
When it comes to your website, the very first step to take to create boundaries is having a Website Disclaimer in place on your site.
HOW does a Website Disclaimer help you get CLEAR?
- It tells others clearly that you are just providing info to help them be better informed and educated.
- It also tells them that they need to use their OWN judgment before applying what you say to their own life or situation.
- It shows that you are serious about where you draw your lines and boundaries about what is YOUR responsibility – and what is THEIR responsibility.
This is critical because when you’re a giver (like most entrepreneurs and coaches are!), ALL you want to do is GIVE and help others. #giversgonnagive
And since we had a successful launch of our FULL and LITE Damsel goes bare™ course, Gena & I wanted to GIVE back to you with flash sale on our DGB Website Disclaimer to those of you who weren’t able to invest in the larger course. This is our gift to you. #legallove