You’ve got legal questions? I’ve got answers!
Mmmm hmmm, you heard right!
TONIGHT at 7 pm ET/4 pm PT, you’ll have the unique opportunity to get on the phone with me to get your questions answered for FREE.
You probably have a legal question or two that you really want to ask a lawyer but:
- You don’t want to pay $150 (or MORE!) for a 15 minute call.
- You have no idea what lawyer even understands online courses, group programs or info products. #sheesh
- You don’t want to walk away confused by crazy legalese and end up even more confused than you were before!
I totally get it.
That’s why I’m opening the lines to answer your most burning questions around how to get legally covered so you can protect yourself, your business and your brand.
You’ll hear others getting their questions answered as well, which can actually lead to some of your biggest a-has.
Here are some examples of what you can ask:
- I am terrified that someone is going to come after me. How can I keep from getting sued?
- I have one-on-one clients, but nothing in writing. Don’t I need a contract or something?
- I work on my own as a solo entrepreneur. How do my taxes work now that I have my own business?
- I’m almost ready to launch my website. How do I protect it so that no one steals my stuff?
- I just created a new online program that people can buy right from my website. Don’t I need something on my website to protect me?
- I have a business but I also have personal assets too and I don’t want anyone coming after my house. Should I be forming an LLC or S-Corp?
- I have a really cool tagline, logo, and business name. Shouldn’t I trademark them?
Of course you can ask any other legal question too! No question is too big or too small – and when it comes to the law, I know it can feel scary to ask questions outside of your comfort zone, so I promise to treat every question with LOTS of Legal Love.
And, I am BEYOND excited and honored that expert interviewer Gina Gomez, Business Coach and Creator of Five in Five: 5 Questions in 5 Minutes ™ will be the host for this LIVE Legal Q&A.
Sign up to join us HERE.
Jot down your questions and call in TONIGHT, September 10 at 7pm ET. You can also listen via webcast, too, but if you want to ask questions, you’ll want to call in.
And, I’ll also be sharing highlights of the Fall version of get legally covered so you can go bare™, a legal course for entrepreneurs – with a FAST-ACTION discount that’s good for just 24 hours! You don’t want to miss it!
Here’s to getting your questions answered so that legalese becomes legal ease. Ahhh!