I don’t like to talk about money. Like at all.
I was raised in a home where we didn’t talk about money very much and we kept our financial status pretty private.
But, as a business owner, I’ve really had to dive into my “money story” (as my inspiring friend and Mastermind sister Kate Northrup talks about in her life-changing book, Money: A Love Story) and get comfortable owning and claiming my financial success – and also my biggest money mistakes of the past.
In order to actually grow my business, I’ve had to get comfortable receiving more income, expanding my capacity to receive more clients, and shoring up my 2nd chakra money boundaries.
Now I can proudly own and share that since 2012, I have developed a multi-6 figure business that’s helped hundreds of heart-centered biz owners get legally covered (exhaling with relief!) to protect their income, biz, and brand.
But, I certainly haven’t done it alone.
Nope! No way, Jose!
I’ve needed a little help from my friends – and my community.
I’ve needed Kate’s wisdom to teach me how to heal old money wounds.
I’ve needed my talented VA Amy to prepare my monthly financial spreadsheets for me.
I’ve needed my local accountant Lori to calculate my payroll and pay my S-Corp taxes.
When it comes to money and business, we all need the assistance of others to help us:
- Remember our biz-superhero cape when we’re not sure where we left it.
- Find our confidence when it’s feeling bashful.
- Own our successes when we fear that sharing them will distance us from others.
I know I couldn’t have found my willingness to talk about money without the vast knowledge of my countless business coaches, mentors, team members, friends and other supporters along the way.
I have found over and over again that gaining knowledge, guidance and tips from the best of the best helps me learn better, faster and grow more fully.
This is how I was able to successfully leave my full-time job in December 2013 and step into being a full-time business owner… with the support of my coach.
And right now, I’m excited to give you way more than just one coach who can save you countless hours of frustration and thousands of dollars and put you on the path to success right from the start…whether you’re just starting out or you’re a self-made success story.
You’ll want to check out April Iannazzone’s Self-Made Success Summit.
I was invited by April to join 20 other self-made entrepreneurs with 6 & 7+ figure businesses to show you our paths to success. (To even be invited to be part of this Summit, you had to be a multi-6 figure biz owner with a list of over 5,000….)
Click HERE to register for the Self-Made Success Summit.
During this 5 day virtual summit of webinars & interviews, you’ll get the inside scoop on:
- The insights, strategies and “get off the ground” biz plans behind multiple 6+ figure business (including my didn’t-go-as-planned transition from my day job).
- Low-cost or no-cost ways to guide online traffic your way (including my #1 strategy for building my biz from the ground up back in 2012 that I still use today).
- The reality behind international speaking, global brand recognition and building an audience that stretches across 3+ billion global internet users (including my own path – and resistance! – to getting bigger!).
It’s going to be worth your time. I look forward to seeing you there!
Here’s to owning your money story, remembering your superhero cape and learning from others’ self-made successes!